God I would die! Totally reminds me of the Angels in “Blink” !!!
For the latter part of the year, we’ve had the running gag of playing Sherlock and Watson, myself Sherlock and herself Watson. I send the following text:
“Watson, this message is urgent. I require the photographs you took of the notes whilst in class today. Send them immediately if convenient. If inconvenient, send anyway. -SH”
Three seconds later I get a picture mail titled “*URGENT!*”
So this girl came through my line with a homemade Doctor Who wallet
- Me: Oh, I really like your wallet.
- Her: Thank you! Guh, I can't wait till the fall.
- Me: Uhg, yeah, I hear you.
- Me: At least it's not as bad as the Sherlockers.
- Her: Oh god. *hangs head*
- Me: *Realizes she IS a Sherlocker*
- Me: I'm so sorry.
- Her friend: Did I hear someone say Sherlock? *Flails*
- Me: *Stares after them wishing to have gotten their URLs.*
“Here she is, Rose Tyler!”
oh friends, how I love you!
CHRIS!! *cries in corner* best group of that show for sure!
Love this movie!